Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Your Questions About Closing Costs Answered
This article will answer the most common questions about buyers closing costs, including some ideas for minimizing paying closing costs upfront.
"Will There Always Be Closing Costs?"
Yes, there are always closing costs. Whether you're the buyer or the seller or even refinancing,...
Buying a Starter Home vs a Forever Home: Which Should You Choose?
When you're a first-time homebuyer, the first thing on your mind is probably, "how much home can I afford?" and rightfully so! Knowing how much you qualify for is the first step to buying a home.
But here's another crucial detail to consider: should you buy a starter home or a forever...
Top Ten Credit Score Myths --Busted!
Your credit score is one of your most powerful tools for planning your financial future --mostly because it determines the terms of loans like mortgages.
Unfortunately, there’s a lot of misunderstandings about FICO scores, and it can lead you to miss out on the benefits of your...
If This Sounds Like You, It's Time to Refinance
Do any of these 7 financial situations sound like you? If they do, then you might be ready to refinance your mortgage!
Remember, you can start the refi application at any time on using our digital application --the sooner you apply, the sooner you can secure a new, lower mortgage...