Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Is Refinancing Right for You?
Thinking about refinancing your mortgage? Learn the facts before you decide if that's the right choice for you! Although refinancing offers the financial relief, rate stability, and access to money that you may not be able to get by other means, there are occasions that we caution our...
All About Assumable Mortgages
An assumable mortgage is a home loan that allows you to take over a seller’s home loan instead of applying for your own mortgage. However, not all mortgages are assumable — typically only some FHA and VA loans are assumable.
An assumable mortgage is best done with lender...
Self-Employed? Here's How to Get a Home Loan
A critical factor for qualifying for a home loan is your income. Understandably, lenders need to know that you have a stable income that allows you to sustain a mortgage. While traditional homebuyers can prove this easily with a standard W2 from their employer, a self-employed borrower...
What is a Second Mortgage and What are the Benefits?
Owning a home is one of the best investments you can make in your lifetime, but sometimes the budget can get tight. Along with the typical home-related bills like mortgage note payments, household utilities, and any required repairs—there's also the additional financial...