Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Five Quick Ways to Estimate Your Home's Value
Home values change pretty quickly, which makes it tricky to get an accurate home value estimate without a professional. Whether you're thinking about selling in the future or just curious, there are ways to find out the value of your home in a less official manner.
5 Methods for...
Homeowners --Should You Relocate For A New Job?
When you’re a renter, relocating for a new job isn't too difficult. You give your current job your two-week notice, your landlord a 30-day notice, put down your deposit on your new place and within a month you have a whole new life.
But things aren’t as easy when you’re a...
Avoid These Mistakes That Delay Closing Your Home Loan
Our goal is to get your home loan to close as quickly as possible --we know that when it comes to making an offer on your dream home, time is crucial. Did you know that you also play an essential role in making your loan close fast?
Here are the most common causes that delay home loan approval and...
Unpacking and Understanding The Mortgage Payment
As a first-time homebuyer, you likely have questions about your mortgage payments and how it's calculated. How much can you expect to pay? How are taxes paid? What's the purpose of mortgage insurance?
This post will unpack your mortgage payment so you know what you're paying for each...