Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Unpacking and Understanding The Mortgage Payment
As a first-time homebuyer, you likely have questions about your mortgage payments and how it's calculated. How much can you expect to pay? How are taxes paid? What's the purpose of mortgage insurance?
This post will unpack your mortgage payment so you know what you're paying for each...
Is A Reverse Mortgage Better Than A Traditional Mortgage?
Reverse mortgage versus a traditional mortgage --is one better than the other? The answer is that it depends on the situation. They have many similarities, but there are a few key differences that make reverse mortgages a better choice than a traditional mortgage. Or vice versa.
What To Expect The Day Your Home Loan Closes
“What happens on closing day and after?” That’s a question we get asked often.
On closing day, you’ll sign documents to finalize the transaction and release the funds from your home loan. You’ll also receive digital or paper copies of all the signed...
Little Known Factors That Affect How Much Property You Can Afford
Getting pre-approved for a home loan is an essential first step to knowing how much home you can buy. But did you know that the property itself also effects on how much you can afford? Here are some of the factors that determine how much you can afford to buy with your home loan.
Have you been...