Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
How to Buy A Home This Summer With Zero Down
It’s true --you can buy a home with no money down!
If you've been toying with the idea of buying a house but the lack of down-payment funds is holding you back, you’re in luck! We’re going to show you how you can buy a home this summer even if you don’t have a...
What You Need To Know About Buying A Foreclosed Home
As a quick refresher, a HUD home is a foreclosed home that was previously financed by a government-backed home loan. However, most foreclosed homes on the market are bank-owned, not government-owned.
In some ways, the process of buying a foreclosed home is similar to other home...
HUD Homes Are One of the Best Deals Available! Here’s Why:
Pairing the low-rates of an FHA loan with a HUD home one of the best home-buying deals you can get! HUD homes are houses that were once financed with a government-backed loan. However, the owner was not able to make payments, and the home went into foreclosure. The home is now owned by the U.S....
Most Popular Ways to Finance Home Improvements
Saving for making improvements to your home is often the least expensive route, but it’s not always possible. Thankfully, you have other options for financing! Our business is in home loans, so you might already guess, that’s the option we recommend, but you don’t...