Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
What's a Hybrid Loan and How It's Different Than a 30-Year Fixed Loan
Two common mortgage types that you've probably heard of are a fixed-rate and an adjustable-rate mortgage. A fixed-rate mortgage has a set rate for the whole life of the loan while an adjustable-rate mortgage, or ARM loan, usually begins with a lower rate than adjusts to a fixed-rate...
First-Time Homebuyers: Avoid These Mistakes!
Buying your first home is a thrill. Browsing homes online, daydreaming when driving through neighborhoods, and creating a Pinterest board to save remodeling ideas is great fun. But don't let the excitement of buying your first home cause you to make silly mistakes.
Here are the most...
Housing Market Cools Making it Sizzling Time to Buy
If you’ve been on the fence about buying a home, we have some excellent news for you! Recent changes in the market have made it an ideal time to purchase a home. So what changes have occurred that make us so confident?
Bidding wars have gone down significantly, even in the most...
Getting a Home Improvement Loan: Scenario by Scenario
Home improvement loans can be used for minor upgrades or major repairs or even complete remodels. Everything from replacing old plumbing to making your home more energy efficient are great reasons to consider a home improvement loan. With much better rates than a credit card and more...