Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Is your current neighborhood your ideal place to live? Why did you choose that particular area? Maybe it was because of affordability or because it's close to work or because you have family that lives nearby.
Another reason is likely because you felt the "vibe" of that neighborhood....
Considering Investing in Real Estate? Here are Five Tips to Know
What's the ultimate form of income? Passive income! And that typically comes in the form of investments. While there are many options, from stocks to funding start-ups, one of the most reliable investments in terms of return lies in real estate.
When purchasing an investment...
Questions To Ask Before Moving To Shorten Your Commute
Is it worth moving to shorten your work commute? It certainly sounds reasonable but let's break it down and see if it makes sense for your situation.
But first, is commuting all that bad? Unfortunately, yes! Some say that long work commutes add unnecessary stress to their lives and may...
Home-Related Ideas for Using Your Tax Refund
Tax Day is just a few weeks away, like most Americans, you’re likely expecting a tax refund soon. While splurging on a dream trip or putting it in a savings account are both worthy of your refund, there are other things you could do that would make more financial sense.
Check out these...