Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Stop! Don't Delay Closing Your Loan With These Mistakes
You found the dream house, got approved for a mortgage at a payment you can afford and are now just waiting to close. Time to take it easy --maybe start shopping for new appliances or even look into taking that new job that's closer to your new home.
Making certain decisions before your...
It Might Be Better To Skip The Starter Home --Here's Why
The typical advice for first time home buyers is to purchase a starter home --that is, the home that's one step away from their larger "forever" home. But is that always the best route to go? With just about 45 million millennials entering the real estate buying age, that's something that's...
The Exciting Possibilities of a VA Cash-Out Refi
If you’re a veteran, you have several options for refinancing --ones that work differently than a streamline refi. With a VA cash-out refi, veterans like you can take out some of the equity and use it however you want.
Just like any other big financial decision, you'll want to...
In the News: Feds Target No-Money-Down Home Loan Programs
Although no specific changes have gone into effect, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development is asking national groups to hold off on lending down payments to FHA home buyers. The reason? Feds say that buyers who don't supply their down payment are at higher risk of defaulting...