Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
How To Tell If A Home Is 'Move-In' Ready
If you’re home shopping, you’ve probably seen or heard the phrase “move-in ready” in the property description. But what does “move-in ready” really mean and how can you tell if a property that “shows well” is truly ready for your...
Mortgage Mythbusters: First-Time Homebuyer Edition
Entering the housing market as a newbie can be intimidating. Even more so when you hear rumors about how "difficult" or "expensive," it is. But don't believe it! As the experts in first-time home loans, we have all the answers and resources to make your home purchase happen with ease...
The Essentials of Getting a Veteran Home Loan
If you are an active member of the Military, a veteran or a spouse of a member of the armed forces, you may qualify for a unique mortgage program from the Department of Veteran Affairs. VA loans offer some of the most affordable ways to finance a home purchase.
VA loans are exclusive to...
13 Smart Reasons to Refi Your Home Loan Today
Low-interest rates are the most common reason borrowers refinance but are there other reasons? Yes! There are several beneficial reasons to refi your current loan and here's a brief list that we've compiled through our years of experience.
All of these may not apply to you, but...