Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
“I Have Bad Credit. Can I Still Get A Mortgage?”
If you're worried that your credit is too low to get approved for a home loan, you're not alone. Low or bad credit is something that many Americans are facing. But even with poor credit, there is good news! There are government loan programs made for borrowers with lower credit...
The Best Way To Use Your Home Renovation Loan
What’s the best way to use your renovation loan? The easy answer is to invest in projects that will either reduce your costs in the long-run or increase your property value.
For example, you can install new insulation, redo the bathrooms, and modernize the kitchen. These...
What to Expect When You're Buying a Home While Selling Your First Home
Do you remember what it was like buying your first home? If it's been several years, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how much easier it is. The days of signing piles of paper and waiting weeks for a decision are over thanks to digital mortgage.
But that's not the only thing that will be...
Joint Mortgage vs Joint Ownership: Do You Know The Difference?
Joint mortgages can give you access to more funding for a home mortgage than applying on your own. However, joint mortgage and joint ownership do not mean the same thing. If you're researching how to buy a property jointly, you may also see terms like "joint tenancy" or "tenants in common."...