Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Can Rate Changes Affect Your Current Mortgage?
Mortgage rates are changing all the time, and despite being lower than they were 20 years ago, the current trend shows that rates are going up. If you're already a homeowner, you may pay little attention to mortgage rate news --especially if you think your mortgage is unaffected by changes...
Reasons to Refinance When Rates are Rising - 5 Examples
In previous posts, we talked about the current rise in mortgage rates and whether it's still a good time to buy a home (yes it is!).
This week, we want to focus on refinancing and whether you should consider it in this market. While it may not be the right time to refinance for all homeowners,...
Credit Score Requirements For 2019 Homebuyers
Your credit score is the first thing we review when applying for a home loan. While there are many factors involved in qualifying, your FICO is the most critical. The minimum credit score needed in 2019 to qualify depends mostly on the type of home loan you are looking to get.
Is Paying Off Your Mortgage Early Worth It?
Paying off debt as soon as possible is always is a good thing --but does that rule also apply to mortgage debt? Is making an extra payment each month to pay off the mortgage early worth it?
In this week's post, we'll explore the pros and cons of paying off the mortgage early.
Not a homeowner...