Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Yes! It's Possible to Defer a Mortgage Payment
Can I Defer a Mortgage Payment?
If you're looking into deferring a mortgage payment, it's likely that you are experiencing a temporary financial hardship. Deferring, or skipping a payment, is an option that may offer some relief to get you through this tough spot.
“My Home Loan Has a Mortgage Rider --What Does That Mean?”
The term "mortgage rider" may sound like a big, brawny man on the back of a motorcycle --and when you're not sure what it means, it can make you feel just as nervous. But there really isn't anything to be wary about, that is, once you understand what a mortgage rider is.
For us, honesty...
How To Get Your Home Ready For Thanksgiving In 1 Hour (It’s Possible!)
Time just seems to fly by as soon as November comes around, and if you're like most people, a busy schedule has left you with a house that isn't quite ready to receive guests for tomorrow's big gobble event --Thanksgiving!
But we got you covered! In just about an hour's time, you can have...
How Does Down Payment Assistance Work?
Thinking about buying a home but need help funding your down payment? A down payment assistance program can help! Down payment assistance programs are an often overlooked resource that you can take advantage of when you're buying a home.
Read this article to find out what down payment...