Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Buying Versus Building a Home: Which Is Cheaper?
Is it less expensive to buy or build a house? That's a question that many homebuyers have --whether their first-time buyers or looking for toward their next move. Considering that "buy-and-flip" investors are less active and many developers have slowed down a bit, you'll soon realize...
"What Does My Homeowner's Insurance Actually Cover?"
There’s quite a bit of misunderstanding about homeowner’s insurance and how much protection it offers you, the homeowner. Depending on the type of loan you have, whether conventional or government funded, you’ll be required to insure your home in case of a...
What You Must Know About "Rent-To-Own" Homes
If you've browsed home sale listings, you've probably seen ads for "Rent-to-Own or "Lease-to-Own" homes. These agreements are similar to traditional rental contracts. However, they also give you an option to purchase the rental home.
Curious as to what renting-to-own involves or...
Housing Market is Hot in the New Boomtowns
Boomtown -a town undergoing rapid growth thanks to recent prosperity.
It was not that long ago that we saw a migration of businesses moving operations overseas or across the border to Mexico due to the cost of running a business. Now, we’re seeing something similar with renters...