Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
What You Need to Know About Buying a Home as an Unmarried Couple
Buying a home with a loved one is an exciting next step. However, home purchases between unmarried couples come with a few challenges. And since buying a home presents a significant financial investment and personal commitment, it’s important to know the challenges you may face...
The Secret To Renovating Your Home With A VA Loan
Did you know that there's a VA loan specifically for home renovations? It's true! With a VA Renovation Loan, you can use up to $35,000 to pay for home improvements. Also called a VA Rehab Loan, this an additional loan you would get at the time of purchase.
Wondering where that $35,000...
Tips for Buying a Home When You're Self-Employed
Self-employment has its perks, like making your own schedule, negotiating your pay, and maybe even have a little more free time to do the things you love! If you're self-employed or a freelancer, you're not alone -- about a third the U.S. workforce is self-employed, and it's projected to...
7 Surprising Ways Mortgage Professionals Can Help You
When you think of the kind of help a mortgage professional offers most likely you think home loan services. But did you know that we can do more?
It’s true! Our office does more than match you with the right loan at a competitive rate. We help you navigate every aspect of homeownership...