Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
The Facts About Refinancing Into A New 30-Year Loan Term
Is refinancing your 30-year mortgage a good idea?
That's the question we've been getting lately. It's no wonder! Current mortgage rates are excellent, making homeowners take a second look at their existing home loans.
If refinancing your 30-year mortgage to lower your...
Getting Ready to Buy Your First Home
Congratulations! Making the decision to buy your first home is exciting --although, we understand that sometimes it be confusing.
That’s why we make applying for a home loan fast and stress-free. And with some preparation, it can be even faster!
Look over the...
How To Qualify for a Fannie Mae Loan To Buy An Apartment Building
You have several options for commercial loans, however, we're going to focus on buying an apartment complex with a Fannie Mae loan.
Fannie Mae is a popular government-backed loan with rates that are typically lower than other property loans. This mortgage program can be used for...