Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Deciding Between a VA Loan and FHA Loan? Read This First.
Government-back home loans offer some of the best rates and perks, especially when it comes to Veteran home loans. But is that the right choice? Should you opt for an FHA home loan instead?
Remember, our office is here to guide you! There’s no rush to decide on your own which home loan...
The Trick to Winning a Home Bidding War
There's more than one way to win a bidding war. If you find yourself competing with multiple offers on the same house, know that there are others ways to sway favor in your direction other than offering more money.
The trick is to make your offer stand-out and to encourage the seller to make an...
"Should I Sell My Current Home Before I Buy A New One?"
You may be wondering if there is a right order to buying and selling a home when you're already a homeowner. For example, would it be better to sell first and then shop for a new home?
Or maybe it's best to buy first then sell your current home?
This article will help you to understand the...
The Difference Between Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Agents
Two professionals will quickly become your best friends when you're buying a home: your mortgage broker and real estate agent. How do they differ and how do they work together to help you with your home purchase?
How Do Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Agents Differ?