Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Should I Use My 401(K) to Pay off My Mortgage?
If you have a large 401 (k) plan but aren't quite near retiring age, you may be considering using part of it to pay off your mortgage.
Seems like a good idea, but is it?
There is no "right" answer. Factors like how much you owe on your mortgage and your ability to pay back the amount you...
Top Solutions to Your Refinancing Obstacles
Refinancing is similar to getting a mortgage, and that includes the application process. However, there are a few differences that can sometimes appear as hurdles.
Our office is committed to helping you find real solutions to refinancing, so we put together this list of the top...
Pre-qualification vs. Pre-approval: What's the Difference?
Pre-qualification and pre-approval mean different things when it comes to getting a home loan. Both pre-qual and pre-approval begin the same way and are useful when you're looking to buy a home.
However, if you want to lock in a low-rate mortgage and be ready to make an offer as soon as you...
What is a Zero-Down Mortgage?
A mortgage that doesn't require money down is called a "zero down payment" mortgage. These loans are not as widely available as other home loans, and qualifying is a bit more challenging. However, a "zero down" home loan has some perks that you should know about.
This article will...