Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Read This Before You "Rocket" Your Mortgage
Digital convenience is essential in today's world --even when applying for a mortgage. Submitting your home loan application and all the necessary documents with just a few clicks is not only easy, but it also makes the approval process faster and available to you where ever you are.
The Difference Between a Co-Borrower and a Co-Signer on a Mortgage
Buying a home often means buying it alongside another person. It may be a spouse, a parent, with your adult child, a family member, or another significant other. If you plan on purchasing a home and plan on including another party, it's important to know what to look for in a "purchasing...
Using A Second Mortgage Like Your Secret Stash
A second mortgage is a home equity loan or a home equity line of credit, and just like your original mortgage, a second mortgage is secured by your home. Although it may seem counter-intuitive to take out "another loan" on your home, a second mortgage is a way for you to tap into your resources...
Can Rate Changes Affect Your Current Mortgage?
Mortgage rates are changing all the time, and despite being lower than they were 20 years ago, the current trend shows that rates are going up. If you're already a homeowner, you may pay little attention to mortgage rate news --especially if you think your mortgage is unaffected by changes...