Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Beyond Your Credit Score: How The Property Affects How Much You Can Afford
When talking about the affordability of a home, the focus is usually on how much you qualify for, your income, and your monthly bills. But did you know that the property itself also affects how much you can afford?
Even homes that are priced the same and are in the same neighborhood can have...
Surprising Benefits of Buying a Home --Beyond Financial!
When talking about the benefits of owning a home, especially from a mortgage professional's point-of-view, you often hear about the financial upside of homeownership. While it's true that buying a home remains one of the most stable investments one make, there are many more advantages...
Severe Weather and Your Mortgage: What to Expect and How to Prepare
Across the U.S., severe weather is disrupting daily life. From hurricanes to heavy snow, torrential rains and flooding, cold snaps and other extremes seem to be affecting every corner of our country.
Even if severe weather hasn't affected you directly, it serves as a reminder that we all...
Got Student Debt? Here's How You Can Buy A Home
When compared to past generations, the millennial generation is the most college educated. If you’re part of this group, you may recall being told that a college education is essential to career advancement and wealth.
The final word on whether college was absolutely necessary...