Complete our online secure application.
View today's mortgage rates and APR's.
Check out the latest in the mortgage industry.
Empire State Mortgage operates under the name L.B.A. Mortgage Services Inc. as a licensed Mortgage Broker in the state of New York. All loans arranged through a third party lender.
FHA Streamline, Conventional Home Loans, and Hard Money Commercial Loan in New JerseyEmpire State Mortgage is a New Jersey Corresponding Bankerdedicated to offering the best loan services and great rates. Our team of loan experts will help you through the loan process, making it fast and easy to get a loan. We offer the following loan programs:
- FHA streamline - An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan is a government insured loan, and an FHA streamline loan is essentially the same, but with less paperwork and less hassle.
- Conventional home loans - A conventional home loan is not fully backed by the FHA, and relies more heavily on the borrower's credit score. With today's great interest rates, you can get locked in with a fixed rate and get a great loan deal.
- Hard money commercial loan - A typical hard money commercial loan runs a short course, usually about a year. We can process your hard money loan quickly and efficiently and get you where you need to be.
- Small business loans - If you'r starting a small business, you will need a leg up to get started. Learn more about our small business loans today!
- FHA refinance - Refinance your FHA loan with today's low rates and save money on your mortgage payment!
Whether you're in New Jersey, New York or Florida please contact us to see what we can do for you!
Empire State Mortgage dba L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
Licensed New Jersey Corresponding Banker
Licensed by the Department of New Jersey Banking and Insurance
Licensed Florida Banker, Licensed New York Broker
3504 Park Ave.
Weehawken,New Jersey07086 Licensed NJ, FL, NY
NMLS # 90898 L.B.A. Mortgage Services, Inc
NMLS# 95590 Ernesto Garcia
Latest from the Blog
Does This Sound Like You? 4 Scenarios for Choosing an ARM Loan
Here's something that might surprise you --an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) isn't a bad loan! True, some years ago, this type of home loan was linked to the bubble burst in the housing market, but it wasn't the loan. The problem was that banks recommended an ARM when they shouldn't have...
How to Win a Homebuying Bidding War Without Going Over Your Budget
Summer is almost here! The weather isn’t the only thing that is heating up -- so is the competition for buying a home! Warmer months are a favorite time for home buying so don’t be surprised if you find yourself in a bidding war with other home buying hopefuls.
Getting Ready to Buy Your First Home? Here's What To Do First
There are so many parts to buying a home, and when you're a first time home buyer, it can get overwhelming pretty fast. The good news is that you're not alone! When you apply for your first mortgage with us, you'll have a team of professionals helping you every step of the way.
How to get ready to...
Can You Get a Home Equity Loan After Bankruptcy?
Looking to get a home equity loan but have a bankruptcy on your credit history? It may not be as bad as you think! Actually, it may be just the thing to help your credit recover. Find out the basics of a home equity loan and see how some of our clients are using it to help them bounce back after...